This following page is a joke page, and is not meant to be taken seriously, in any way, shape or form. This page's content may also wildly vary and NOT pertain to the subject of A:DI or FNaTI. Thank you for reading this warning.
Angry Osweld is a joke character and secret easter egg in Abandoned: Discovery Island.
After his removal, the creator decided to add a new enemy as an easter egg, since he was bored.
He looks same as he did, but his colors are reddish and orange like fire. He also has his mouth stretched.
He extremely rarely appears in your office during Custom Night and Infinite Night. Once encountered, the player can't avoid him since he disables defense mechanics. In five seconds, he jumpscares the player, crashing the game. To avoid him, you need to type GTFO to destroy him for good. He only attacks once per night. On regular nights, he rarely appears at Storage Room, doing nothing. On Pirate Caverns, he may replace The Face with 50/50 chance. To avoid him, move to another room.
- He first appeared on 2.1.0. But for unfair mechanic, he was removed on later versions. Later, he was returned on 2.1.9
- He only appears on Custom Night and Infinite Night as mentioned above.
- Possibly, it's a secret.
- He acts similar to Yellow Mouse, but with different mechanic.
- He is Osweld's brother.
- He is angry because he was removed from the game. That's why he is back as Angry Osweld.
- Possibly, he never likes creator, which he is removing him from the game completely.
- Like some of the retarded characters, he doesn't talk.