ERROR is a fan made antagonist in Abandoned: Discovery Island.
ERROR looks like a regular Mickey, except with really, really, jacked-up textures.
At first glance, it'd look like ERROR isn't actually moving in a route, but, in fact, he is. He starts in the Lounge on Night 4, then moves to the Broadcasting Room, Character Prep 2, Meat Freezer, Storage Room, then the Office. The player must shut off the power, or he will jumpscare and kill them. When moving, he will either sometimes say "Say the Magic Words!" or "Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!" but there are several different versions of it, they are all distorted in a way, whether it be that he voice "skips" or it is a different pitch.
- When in Rooms, ERROR often clips through walls and floors, this would also explain his unusual path.
- With the addition of this, he often stands in inhuman stances.
- ERROR's jumpscare consists of him starting relatively far away, before being right in the player's face.
- ERROR is some sort of (Obviously) pretty glitched Mickey, he is believed to have come out of an episode of "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse".
- His quotes further back this theory up.
- ERROR is actually the result of messing with Mickey's textures, then applying them.
- He has no connection to Corruptus whatsoever.
- The promo was made by FateForWindows, the lead developer of A:DI and FNATI:F R1, however, he is not canon to either game.