"Jake... You are the key to my freedoom... So please... Just die." - Employee #10
Employee #10 (AKA Peter (parker XD jk) Galaxyie) is a soul of a worker that used to be the guard on the Treasure Island, it is believed he was the guard before Jake(?).
He is a phone caller and also a suit (Well... Inside one). He only calls the player on the "Hardcore Mode", he dosen't dies untill the Night 4 Phone Call. He died on the age of 15. Funny enough, he still got to be a guard.
Night 1 Phone call
"Heyyyy! Jake! It's me, Peter! The suits are very nice don't you think? I heard that Photo Negative Colored suit is kind of "Friendly"! Hope he isn't much of a trouble, well, good night, good luck!"
Night 2 Phone Call
"Jake! It's me Peter! Have you heard about the darkest suit of all? With no puns intended, theres a Dark Oswald suit in the storage room, wouldn't bother you if you kept an eye on him? Just... Try to look on the darkest spots, he hides very well also, i want to tell you! My favorite suit is that Photo Negative Mickey, haha! Well. Good night, Good luck!"
Night 3 Phone Call
"Hey! Peter here! Wouldn't bother you if you went to the Pirate caverns for this 3 AM? I heard Henry wants to talk to you, uh... Just be kind of carefull with the other Mickey, you are not welcome on his caverns, it seems! Heh... So uh... Good night, Good luck!"
Night 4 Phone Call
"Jake! Peter here again! Haha! *Loud step noises* So... Uh... *A cam gets shut off* (Get out!) Jake! I need you too... *Rushing footsteps* Hold on. *Desk noises can be heard* Ok im here, s-so... Can you make me a favor... And check who is that Red Man? H-He always called my attention... He... Looks so weird... *Acephalous saying "HEAR ME..." in the background* J-Jake p-please promise me you will check him out o-ok? *More rushing footsteps, and Photo Negative Mickey laughing in the background* NO... NO NO NO NO NO... J-JAKE.. G-GOOD NIGHT.. G-GOOD L-L-LU- *Photo Negative Mickey's screech can be heard, after that, static, an then, the call ends*"
Night 5 Phone Call *Original*
"...eid ... esaelp oS ... moodeerf ym ot yek eht era uoy ... ekaJ .uoy tub ,efil ym fo tser eht rof ereh kcuts ma i ,eerf eb t'nac i. won tius a fo lotrnoc lluf nekat evah i ,t'nsi lous ym tub , daed eb yam ydob ym. retep m'i ,em rebmemer yam uoy ,ekaj olleH"
Night 5 Phone Call *Reversed*
"Hello jake, you may remember me, i'm peter. my body may be dead, but my soul isn't, i have taken full control of a suit now. i can't be free, i am stuck here for the rest of my life, but you. Jake... You are the key to my freedoom... So please... Just die..."
Night 6 Phone Call *Original*
"ИIAᎮA YЯT ᗡИA ꟼU ᎮИAH ,ƎƧAƎ⅃ꟼ ᗡИUOᖷ ƎᎮAƧƧƎM OИ . ᗡƎ⅃⅃OЯTИOƆИU ЯƎTƎꟼ ЯƎTƎꟼ ЯƎTƎꟼ ЯƎTƎꟼ"
Night 6 Phone Call *Reversed*
"PETER PETER PETER PETER UNCONTROLLED . NO MESSAGE FOUND PLEASE, HANG UP AND TRY AGAIN"
- Employee #10 is based off Employee #3 from Five Nights at Tubby Land
- Employee #10 just wants freedom explaining why he becomes hostile to the player.
- It is unknown why the following phone calls are reversed and louder than the others previous to the night 4.
- Peter Galaxyie is based of Mateo the Rabbit's friend "Galaxyi" who's name is "Peter" (AKA Pierre in french) and Steam username "Galaxyi". Wich together sound like "Peter Galaxyie"
- Peter's favorite suit is P. N. Mickey as he said on his "Night 2 Phone call", in Night 4, he dies in hands of P. N. Mickey.
- Peter possesess [LINK WILL BE PUT HERE ONCE CHARACTER IS DONE]
- Peter, in a secret Easter Egg, says "My good friend! Craig! I should work at Tubby Land some day! Haha!" Further comfirming that Peter is HIGHLY based off Employee #3 (AKA Craig) from FNaTL. Even though, there is no previous story of them being friends. This is most likely to leave clear that he is based off Employee #3.
- The Easter Egg can be accessed by typing in the Menu Screen after beating the True Ending "E 1 0" wich stands for "Employee 10". A Screen with a bunch of static, making the image un-seeable, will appear and the next can be heard:
- "My good friend! Craig! I should work at Tubby Land some day! Haha! But i must help my OTHER good friend, Jake! So... Good Night, Good Luck!"
- Peter is addicted to say "Good Night, Good Luck!" as most of his Phone calls say so, and the Easter egg too.
- I like Paperclips