He appears to be a more distorted and creepy version of Slester as he has more spikes through him. He also has arms with spikes through his shoulders. He also has human eyes and a wide smile. He also seems to be slightly darker than Slester.
He appears on Night 5. He first starts at the Roof. The player must look away quickly or he will enter the office. When in the office, the player must shut off the power or he will kill them. He also appears in his own mini game called " Ghester night" Only if you encounter Slester at least once ( Letting him jumpscare you).
The player will be taken to Pirates Cavern. Nobody is active except Ghester and he appears in all three floors. The player must collect 5 different items. The more items you collect, the more hostile Ghester will be. When encountering him, the player must run away from him or he will kill them. Hallucinations of a Distorted Face, Undying, and Henry will appear, but they won't kill you. Once all 5 items are collected, the player beats the game.
Ghester starts at Roof, then goes to the office. He also appears in Pirates Cavern.
- Ghester might be connected to Slester as they are both creepy humanoid voodoo dolls.
- Ghester's behavior in the mini game and possibly in general might reference Slenderman.
- He is often confused with being Slester's shade. But humanoids don't have shades.
- He could be a more dangerous and more creepy version of Slester.
- His locations are very much like The Face.