This following page is a joke page, and is not meant to be taken seriously, in any way, shape or form. This page's content may also wildly vary and NOT pertain to the subject of A:DI or FNaTI. Thanks for reading.
Legitimate Hourglass is an easter egg in A:DI
DescriptionLegitimate Hourglass looks like an actual hourglass in the colors of black and white, the actual colors of Legitimate Hourglass faded away a long time ago, the reason is unknown.
Legitimate Hourglass can appear in your office, annoying the player with a loud Seinfeld theme song. To prevent this from happening, the player must shut off the cameras or he will spawn in a Steven Universe character (except big fusions from the show) and possibly Hourglass himself.
- Legitimate Hourglass is a parody of the A:DI character Hourglass.
- Legitimate Hourglass's original name was going to be "Actual Hourglass" but that got cut due to being a bad name.
- The reason why Legitimate Hourglass plays a loud Seinfeld theme song is because he is a corny joke.
- He is more annoying then Disembodied and Daisy.
- He is one of the characters not to attack but annoy the player.
- His named was changed from "HOURGLASSJOKE" to Legitimate Hourglass because it fits better.