FANDOM


  • Now I know what you guys are thinking " What the heck is a Corrti?" Well let me tell you. Corrti's are basically similar to Shades, except not much change. Here how it goes. When the powers off, each character will have a 3-stage process before attacking you. There first stage will be then standing there in a weird way, then the second will be them coming a bit closer to you behind the desk in a distorted manner. And the 3rd will be them being infront of your face or close enough to it in another form or normal, then they attack you. To get rid of them, you must use your flashlight once they are in the third stage, hiding if in the first or second slows them down. To activate them, you must go to the menu, and type in " Corrti" and then, they will replace the shades throughout the game. Unlike shades, they are not actually in different form, but sometimes they are. And even some characters that don't have shades have corrti's. So you think this is a good idea to put them on there and to make pages about them, or not? Tell me and I might do it. Here are the list of characters who do have one:

    PN Mickey

    Oswald

    Pluto

    Acephalous

    Suicide Mouse

    TBA

      Loading editor
    • My honest opinion about this "Corrti" thing


      Shades > Corrti's <---- Again honest opinion, not being harsh.


      (Please don't ask me if i am the one whos ruined MickMick with a random ship)

        Loading editor
    • NowDoYourHomieShake wrote:
      My honest opinion about this "Corrti" thing


      Shades > Corrti's <---- Again honest opinion, not being harsh.


      (Please don't ask me if i am the one whos ruined MickMick with a random ship)

      Well I have not made any pages yet about the Corrti's, so how can you be sure. I'm not trying to disrespect your opinion, but you need elaboration and some research before you think of an opinion. And btw, it's not you, and I don't even know any shippings to MickMick anyways.... well except for MinMin, but that's just a fan character. And I can see why you prefer shades because they are just distorted while Corrti's are just from normal to distorted.

        Loading editor
    • Originator156 wrote:
      NowDoYourHomieShake wrote:
      My honest opinion about this "Corrti" thing


      Shades > Corrti's <---- Again honest opinion, not being harsh.


      (Please don't ask me if i am the one whos ruined MickMick with a random ship)

      Well I have not made any pages yet about the Corrti's, so how can you be sure. I'm not trying to disrespect your opinion, but you need elaboration and some research before you think of an opinion. And btw, it's not you, and I don't even know any shippings to MickMick anyways.... well except for MinMin, but that's just a fan character. And I can see why you prefer shades because they are just distorted while Corrti's are just from normal to distorted.

      Oh, i was just looking at your post for like a few sec i didn't have anytime.


      Also i didn't mean ship, what I mean is a crossover, is it okay if i can show you that crossover featuring MickMick?

        Loading editor
    • could you guys mabye visit the ask post i made on m blog?

        Loading editor
    • NowDoYourHomieShake wrote:
      Originator156 wrote:
      NowDoYourHomieShake wrote:
      My honest opinion about this "Corrti" thing


      Shades > Corrti's <---- Again honest opinion, not being harsh.


      (Please don't ask me if i am the one whos ruined MickMick with a random ship)

      Well I have not made any pages yet about the Corrti's, so how can you be sure. I'm not trying to disrespect your opinion, but you need elaboration and some research before you think of an opinion. And btw, it's not you, and I don't even know any shippings to MickMick anyways.... well except for MinMin, but that's just a fan character. And I can see why you prefer shades because they are just distorted while Corrti's are just from normal to distorted.
      Oh, i was just looking at your post for like a few sec i didn't have anytime.


      Also i didn't mean ship, what I mean is a crossover, is it okay if i can show you that crossover featuring MickMick?

      I saw it on your devi, and I don't know because I believe you stole whoever made the promo too. But if somebody wants to look at it, then go ahead.

        Loading editor
    • cchould some pepole come to my blog as i added an ask board

        Loading editor
    • You know, I could highlight it. And for 2, not many people are active on this wiki anymore, it's barely dead. And people can go to whatever Blog or fourm they want, you can't tell them what to do because you're not a staff member. And i'll probably check it out for myself.

        Loading editor
    • I don't see why not.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.